Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Senior Project Is A Concert Friday To Benefit Orphan Ministry

Hello, my name is Amanda Kemp. I am a junior at Galeton High School.

I am having a concert at the Galeton High School in the gymnasium on May 14th 2010 from 6:30-9:30 pm.

This is my senior project. I am raising money for an organization called Reeces Rainbow. They are an adoption ministry for children with down syndrome, autism and other special needs.



The featured bands will be Money on the Ruef, Poolside Theatre, and Josh Wolf. Admission is $5.00. Kids 5 and under free. They will each perform approximately 45 minutes.

There will be a bake sale and water available to buy.

The time of the concert is from 6:30-9:30. And is to benefit Reeces Rainbow. It is an adoption ministry for children with special needs.